Pic courtesy: IANS image for representation purpose only
According to science, Lunar Eclipse is a celestial phenomenon involving changes in the planetary/heavenly body positions.
Here’s taking a look at the dos and don’ts during Chandra Grahan:
1. Maintain calm. The eclipse is a natural occurrence and will happen on its own.
2. Take bath after the eclipse is over.
3. If you are in Hindu religion, Chant mantras for good health and well-being.
4. Put blades of dried grass/Darbha or Tulsi in each of the food grain storage containers in your kitchen. This will prevent the food grains from getting affected during the eclipse.
1. Avoiding drinking water.
2. Do not cook food or eat during grahan.
3. Pregnant women must not step out of the house.
4. Avoid doing important tasks during Grahan.