A representational image
If you are using a hair conditioner since long and still have lifeless hair, chances are you are doing it all wrong. Well yes, you read that right! Merely shampooing your hair and applying an expensive conditioner thereafter isn't a solution to your dull hair.
Here's a step by step guide to enviable hair.
1. Firstly, make sure there are no traces of shampoo left in your hair before you apply a conditioner.
2. Squeeze out a coin-sized amount of conditioner and spread it evenly across both your palms. Now, use your fingers to apply the conditioner all across your hair.
3. Slowly massage the conditioner as you move from top to bottom.
4. Make sure the conditioner does not end up on your scalp. The idea is to only cover the hair in entirety.
5. Wait for the conditioner to set. Often we don't see the result of using a conditioner because we end up rinsing off our hair immeditely after applying the hair product.
6. Lastly, rinse off the conditioner with cold water. Keep washing your hair until your hair feels smooth and not slithery.