kalerkantho


Three of a family burnt in Fatullah fire

Kalerkantho Online   

5 April, 2018 11:03 AM



Three of a family burnt in Fatullah fire

A- A A+

Three members of a family were burnt in a fire that broke out from a mosquito coil in Sostapur area under Fatullah of Narayanganj this morning.  

The injured are—Shahadat Hossain, 28, his wife Rupali, 20 and their son Rifat, 2. 

Confirming the information, Dhaka Medical College Hospital Police Camp In-Charge Bacchu Miah said: “Three members of a family were admitted to the burn and plastic surgery unit with severe injuries. They have been dwelling in a rented house of Fatullah .”

The Fire originated from a mosquito coil around 3am, leaving three of them injured critically, said Noab Ali, brother of Shahadat. 


Comments

TALK OF THE TOWN