A study commissioned by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has concluded that there is a link between high levels of radio frequency radiation (RFR) — like that used in 2G and 3G cellphones — and cancerous heart tumors in male rats, which were exposed to high-level RFR.
According to final reports of the study, there is clear evidence that male rats exposed to high levels of radio frequency radiation developed these tumors.
There was also some evidence of tumors in the brain and adrenal gland of exposed male rats. For female rats and male and female mice, the evidence was ambiguous as to whether cancers observed were associated with exposure to RFR.
The study began 10 years ago when the US National Toxicology Programme (NTP) – housed in the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, a part of the US National Institutes of Health – was nominated to do the study on effects of RFR.
Xiaomi and OnePlus devices dominate the list of smartphones emitting the highest radiation levels compiled by Statista based on data from the German Federal Office for Radiation Protection.
To protect from radiation you can follow these instructions:
1. Distance Is Your Friend
2. Avoid Using Your Cell Phone When The Signal Is Weak
3. Avoid Carrying Your Cell Phone On Your Body At All Times
4. Children Should Only Use Cell Phones For Emergencies.
5. Do Not Sleep With Your Cell Phone Powered On.
6. Use Your Home And Office Corded Landline For Most Conversations
7. Avoid Using Your Cell Phone Inside Spaces That Are Surrounded By Metal Like A Car, Elevator, Bus, Train Or Airplane.
8. Whenever Possible, Minimize Talk Time And Choose To Communicate Via Text Messaging Rather Than Making A Voice Call
9. Protect Your Fertility.
10. Read Your Cell Phone Manual.