logo
Update: 15 April, 2019 10:02 AM
6 fall sick inhaling ammonia gas in Khulna

6 fall sick inhaling ammonia gas in Khulna

At least six workers have fallen sick inhaling ammonia gas at a seafood factory in the district's Rupsa upazila.

The incident took place around 7 pm on Sunday when ammonia gas got leaked at Atlas Seafood Ltd.

The workers inhaled the gas and fell sick, said Deputy Director of Khulna Fire Service and Civil Defence Abul Hossain. "They were taken to Khulna Medical College Hospital immediately." 

Being informed, five firefighting units rushed in and brought the situation under control.

সম্পাদক : ইমদাদুল হক মিলন,
নির্বাহী সম্পাদক : মোস্তফা কামাল,
ইস্ট ওয়েস্ট মিডিয়া গ্রুপ লিমিটেডের পক্ষে ময়নাল হোসেন চৌধুরী কর্তৃক প্লট-৩৭১/এ, ব্লক-ডি, বসুন্ধরা, বারিধারা থেকে প্রকাশিত এবং প্লট-সি/৫২, ব্লক-কে, বসুন্ধরা, খিলক্ষেত, বাড্ডা, ঢাকা-১২২৯ থেকে মুদ্রিত।
বার্তা ও সম্পাদকীয় বিভাগ : বসুন্ধরা আবাসিক এলাকা, প্লট-৩৭১/এ, ব্লক-ডি, বারিধারা, ঢাকা-১২২৯। পিএবিএক্স : ০২৮৪০২৩৭২-৭৫, ফ্যাক্স : ৮৪০২৩৬৮-৯, বিজ্ঞাপন ফোন : ৮১৫৮০১২, ৮৪০২০৪৮, বিজ্ঞাপন ফ্যাক্স : ৮১৫৮৮৬২, ৮৪০২০৪৭। E-mail : [email protected]